Sunday, April 18, 2010

Treasure Hunting: Needlecraft Supply Company Chicago, Illinois 1930s Find

When I am not quilting, researching, or writing about quilts, I can be found roaming around auctions, antique malls, flea markets, and swap meets looking for quilt and textile treasures which pertains to eagle quilts and Illinois quilt and textile history. I don't just collect fabric items, I am also on the lookout for paper items to support my areas of quilt and textile interests.

My latest Illinois Quilt History find:



Lone Star Quilt Kit

Needlecraft Supply Company

Chicago, Illinois

Circa 1930s

See my web site: http://www.illinoisquilthistory.com and find out more information about Needlecraft Supply Company of Chicago, Illinois.

If anyone has any additional information about or a photograph of Ruth Ward or Bertha Secor, please feel free to e-mail me at quiltingbee73@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment